Can my child use Pataday?

If your child is at least 3 years old, your child should be able to use Pataday. Talk to the pediatrician about the benefits and risks of using Pataday if your child is younger than three years of age. The FDA has approved the use of Pataday in elderly, adults, adolescents and children at least three years of age only.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

Do any other drugs interact with nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs?
If you are taking methotrexate, NSAIDs can lead to serious side effects and should be avoided. If y...
What should I know about Tobradex eye ointment?
Tobradex eye ointment is used to treat eye infections and inflammation by combining the antibiotic t...
How does hypromellose treat dry and irritated eyes?
Hypromellose is found in many over-the-counter eye drop products and prescription medications. Its p...
What should I know about using nedocromil eye drops?
Nedocromil (Alocril) eye drops are used to relieve itching, watering and burning associated with all...