Is Alocril safe for children to use?

No, Alocril is not intended for use in children younger than 3 years of age. Use of this medication in children this young has not been studied. Parents should talk to the pediatrician about possible treatment options for children with eye-related allergy symptoms. Keep all medicines securely closed and out of the reach of children.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

What should I know before taking tetrahydrozoline eye drops?
Tetrahydrolozine is intended for people with red, sore, irritated or dry eyes. If your eyes are irri...
What should I know about Tobradex eye drops?
Tobradex eye drops are used to treat eye infection and inflammation by combining the antibiotic tobr...
How effective are NSAIDs at treating migraines?
NSAIDs reduce moderate to severe migraine pain to mild pain within 2 hours for about 50% of people, ...
How does Pataday treat allergic conjunctivitis?
Depending on your symptoms, you may wish to use Pataday in addition to other allergy medications. Ta...