How soon after taking Patanase will my symptoms improve?

Because it is given in the nose, Patanase works quickly, usually within 30 minutes. Depending on the severity of your symptoms and allergies, you can expect to have significant improvement within a week of regular use. If you don't, check back with your doctor.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

What is the difference between Zymar and other eye drops?
Zymar is an antibiotic that is administered as an eye drop and formulated to kill various bacteria t...
What should I know before taking nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs?
If you take an NSAID, you should be cautious about drinking alcohol. The risk of side effects of NS...
What should I know about using carboxymethylcellulose eye drops?
Carboxymethylcellulose eye drops are intended for people with dry eyes or eye irritation. If you suf...
What should I know about Tobradex eye ointment?
Tobradex eye ointment is used to treat eye infections and inflammation by combining the antibiotic t...