What should I do if I miss a dose of Ultram?

The prescription pain medication Ultram (tramadol) is usually taken as needed and not on a regular dosing schedule, so you can't really miss a dose. If your doctor has told you to take it regularly, however, take the missed dose as soon as you remember, unless it is almost time for your next dose. In that case, skip the missed dose and take the next one at the regular time. Do not take a double dose of Ultram.

Continue Learning about Opiate Agonists

How does tramadol treat fibromyalgia?
Tramadol (Conzip, Ultram) is a weak narcotic pain medication. It is sometimes prescribed for people ...
What are the side effects of opioid medication for short-term pain?
Travis M. Hendry, MDTravis M. Hendry, MD
Opioid medication (strong medications that affect the way your brain handles pain signals) for s...
Why should I lock up my opioid medication and dispose of unused pills?
It can seem inconvenient to lock up opioid medication (strong medications that affect the way yo...
What are the symptoms of opioid medication withdrawal?
If opioid medication (strong medications that affect the way your brain handles pain signals) is sto...