What should I do if I miss a dose of Ryzolt?

If you miss a dose of Ryzolt (tramadol extended-release tablets), take the missed dose as soon as you remember, unless it's almost time for your next dose. In that case, skip the missed dose and take the next one at the regular time. Do not take a double dose of this long-acting prescription pain reliever. Doing so could result in severe breathing problems, low blood pressure, coma, seizures or death.

Continue Learning about Opiate Agonists

How does tramadol treat fibromyalgia?
Tramadol (Conzip, Ultram) is a weak narcotic pain medication. It is sometimes prescribed for people ...
How should I get rid of unused opioid medication?
Travis M. Hendry, MDTravis M. Hendry, MD
Get rid of unused opioid medication (strong medications that affect the way your brain handles pain ...
Can I use tramadol if I have a history of diabetes?
Tramadol belongs to a class of drugs called opioid analgesics, which doctors prescribe for the treat...
How do opioids relieve pain?
James P. Ioli, DPMJames P. Ioli, DPM
Prescription drugs that contain opioids (opioid analgesics) such as codeine are useful for pain ...