What should I do if I miss a dose of Nucynta?

If you're supposed to take Nucynta (tapentadol) regularly and you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. But if it's almost time for your next scheduled dose, just wait until then to take it. Don't double up on the pill to make up for a skipped dose.

Continue Learning about Opiate Agonists

Why should I lock up my opioid medication and dispose of unused pills?
Travis M. Hendry, MDTravis M. Hendry, MD
It can seem inconvenient to lock up opioid medication (strong medications that affect the way yo...
How should I get rid of unused opioid medication?
Get rid of unused opioid medication (strong medications that affect the way your brain handles pain ...
Can I use tramadol if I have a history of diabetes?
Tramadol belongs to a class of drugs called opioid analgesics, which doctors prescribe for the treat...
How will my doctor ensure I don’t become addicted to opioid medication?
UCLA HealthUCLA Health
There is no clear way to ensure that you won’t become addicted to opioids if you are taking them for...