What if I miss a dose of Exalgo?

As a rule, you take Exalgo once a day. If you forget to take this medication at the usual time, take it as soon as you remember. If you miss an entire day, then skip the dose you missed. Never take two doses of Exalgo at once. Try to take Exalgo at the same time every day. This will help you to avoid missing doses.

Continue Learning about Opiate Agonists

What medication should I avoid if I have a bowel obstruction?
Do not take the painkiller Avinza (morphine) if you have paralytic ileus, a partial or complete bowe...
What are the side effects of opioid medication for short-term pain?
Travis M. Hendry, MDTravis M. Hendry, MD
Opioid medication (strong medications that affect the way your brain handles pain signals) for s...
What medications interact with opioids?
If you are taking a benzodiazepine, mifepristone, or sodium oxybate, you should not take opioids. I...
What are the risks of using opioid pain medication?
Used as directed, opioid pain medication can be safe and effective. However, it can also pose so...