Is there a generic version of Ryzolt?

A generic version of Ryzolt (tramadol extended-release tablets) is available, labeled as tramadol hydrochloride. This prescription medication is used to manage moderate to moderately severe chronic pain in adults who need around-the-clock pain treatment for an extended period of time. It is available in 100, 200 and 300 milligram (mg) tablets.

Continue Learning about Opiate Agonists

What should I tell my doctor before taking an opioid medication?
Dr. Travis M. Hendry, MDDr. Travis M. Hendry, MD
Before you start taking an opioid medication, talk to your doctor and pharmacist. Follow these tips:...
What should I avoid doing while on opioid medication for chronic pain?
Travis M. Hendry, MDTravis M. Hendry, MD
Take opioid pain medication (strong medications that affect the way your brain handles pain sign...
Why should I lock up my opioid medication and dispose of unused pills?
It can seem inconvenient to lock up opioid medication (strong medications that affect the way yo...
What are the risks of using opioid pain medication?
Used as directed, opioid pain medication can be safe and effective. However, it can also pose so...