Is there a generic version of Rybix ODT?

There is no generic version of Rybix ODT, a pain reliever. However, there is a generic medication that contains the active ingredient in Rybix ODT, a drug called tramadol. Rybix ODT is a tablet that you take by placing it on your tongue and allowing it to disintegrate before you swallow. (ODT stands for "orally disintegrating tablet.") You do not need to swallow Rybix ODT with water. Generic tramadol is sold in the form of a tablet, which you swallow with water or other fluid.

Continue Learning about Opiate Agonists

What are the symptoms of opioid medication withdrawal?
UCLA HealthUCLA Health
Someone who is going through opioid withdrawal will experience a terrible feeling of pain, joint ach...
How can I prevent breathing problems caused by opioid medications?
Travis M. Hendry, MDTravis M. Hendry, MD
Respiratory depression caused by opioid medications can be prevented by doing the following: Tel...
Can I use tramadol if I have a history of diabetes?
Tramadol belongs to a class of drugs called opioid analgesics, which doctors prescribe for the treat...
What are the side effects of opioid medication for short-term pain?
Opioid medication (strong medications that affect the way your brain handles pain signals) for s...