Is there a generic version of Rybix ODT?

There is no generic version of Rybix ODT, a pain reliever. However, there is a generic medication that contains the active ingredient in Rybix ODT, a drug called tramadol. Rybix ODT is a tablet that you take by placing it on your tongue and allowing it to disintegrate before you swallow. (ODT stands for "orally disintegrating tablet.") You do not need to swallow Rybix ODT with water. Generic tramadol is sold in the form of a tablet, which you swallow with water or other fluid.

Continue Learning about Opiate Agonists

How should I get rid of unused opioid medication?
Travis M. Hendry, MDTravis M. Hendry, MD
Get rid of unused opioid medication (strong medications that affect the way your brain handles pain ...
What should I avoid doing while on opioid medication for chronic pain?
Take opioid pain medication (strong medications that affect the way your brain handles pain sign...
What are alternatives to opioid pain medication?
Depending on your pain condition, alternatives to opioid pain medication can include: Non-opioid...
What are the symptoms of opioid medication withdrawal?
If opioid medication (strong medications that affect the way your brain handles pain signals) is sto...