What are the side effects of fentanyl buccal tablet?

Seek emergency care if you experience signs of an allergic reaction to fentanyl, which may include: difficulty breathing, hives or rash, swelling of the face, tongue, lips or throat.
Contact your doctor right away or seek emergency treatment if you have: breathing trouble, have drowsiness with slow or shallow breathing, feel very dizzy, feel confused or feel faint. Tell your doctor about any unusual symptoms. These symptoms may mean that you've taken too much of the medication. Possible side effects that are less serious may include sores or pain at the site where you place the tablet in your mouth, dizziness when standing up too fast, vomiting, nausea, sleepiness, constipation and headaches.

Continue Learning about Opiate Agonists

What are the symptoms of opioid medication withdrawal?
Travis M. Hendry, MDTravis M. Hendry, MD
If opioid medication (strong medications that affect the way your brain handles pain signals) is sto...
Why should I lock up my opioid medication and dispose of unused pills?
It can seem inconvenient to lock up opioid medication (strong medications that affect the way yo...
What should I tell my doctor before taking an opioid medication?
Dr. Travis M. Hendry, MDDr. Travis M. Hendry, MD
Before you start taking an opioid medication, talk to your doctor and pharmacist. Follow these tips:...
How often are opioids prescribed in the US?
The Society of Thoracic SurgeonsThe Society of Thoracic Surgeons
The amount of opioid prescriptions in the US peaked in 2012 at more than 255 million and a prescribi...