While you're taking methadone, you should not also take sleeping pills, tranquilizers, muscle relaxers or other narcotic pain medications, or any drugs that can make you sleepy or slow your breathing. You could experience dangerous side effects. Talk with your doctor or pharmacist about how methadone can interact with any medicines that you take regularly or even occasionally.
- Q What is methadone hydrochloride oral concentrate?
- Q How much does methadone treatment for drug addiction cost?
- Q Can a person overdose with methadone?
- Q What is the origin of methadone?
- Q Who should take methadone?
- Q Are there any side effects of using Librax and Methadone together?