If you miss a dose of methadone, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Do not take extra medication to make up for a missed dose. Overdosing on methadone can be fatal. If you miss more than three days without taking this medication, call your doctor. You may need to start again with a lower dose.
- Q How does methadone help treat opioid dependence and withdrawal symptoms?
- Q Do I have to increase the dose of methadone in order to help my pain?
- Q Is methadone an effective treatment for heroin addiction?
- Q Are there any side effects of using Librax and Methadone together?
- Q Does methadone oral concentrate interact with other medications?
- Q What is the difference between intravenous and liquid methadone?