If you miss a dose of methadone, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Do not take extra medication to make up for a missed dose. Overdosing on methadone can be fatal. If you miss more than three days without taking this medication, call your doctor. You may need to start again with a lower dose.
- Q How can I get methadone treatment for opioid addiction?
- Q How does methadone treat pain?
- Q Is there a generic version of methadone?
- Q Does methadone oral concentrate interact with other medications?
- Q Is everyone who's taking methadone a recovering drug addict?
- Q Does methadone cause pain and tooth decay?