If you miss a dose of methadone, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Do not take extra medication to make up for a missed dose. Overdosing on methadone can be fatal. If you miss more than three days without taking this medication, call your doctor. You may need to start again with a lower dose.
- Q What would happen if I suddenly quit taking methadone?
- Q What should I avoid while taking methadone?
- Q Is everyone who's taking methadone a recovering drug addict?
- Q How will I know if I have taken too much methadone?
- Q Does methadone take away all sexual feeling in males?
- Q Is methadone safe for pregnant or breast-feeding women?