How do I store fentanyl buccal soluble film?

Keep fentanyl buccal soluble film in its original foil packaging until ready for use. Store this medication at room temperature. It's important to keep fentanyl buccal soluble film dry, so don't store it in the bathroom. The moisture could damage this medicine. Don't freeze fentanyl buccal soluble film. Store this medication in a secure place that is not accessible by children. When you no longer need this drug, remove the film from its foil packaging and flush it down the toilet.

Continue Learning about Opiate Agonists

How will my doctor ensure I don’t become addicted to opioid medication?
UCLA HealthUCLA Health
There is no clear way to ensure that you won’t become addicted to opioids if you are taking them for...
What are the symptoms of opioid medication withdrawal?
Travis M. Hendry, MDTravis M. Hendry, MD
If opioid medication (strong medications that affect the way your brain handles pain signals) is sto...
What are alternatives to opioid pain medication?
Depending on your pain condition, alternatives to opioid pain medication can include: Non-opioid...
How can I prevent opioid medication withdrawal symptoms?
To avoid opioid medication (strong medications that affect the way your brain handles pain signa...