How soon after starting ConZip will my symptoms improve?

The pain medication ConZip (tramadol) begins to work within an hour, but it can take much longer for it to reach its peak effectiveness. If you don't feel that ConZip is controlling your pain, don't take more of it: Talk to your doctor about adjusting your dose or trying a different medication.

Continue Learning about Opiate Agonists

What are the symptoms of opioid medication withdrawal?
Travis M. Hendry, MDTravis M. Hendry, MD
If opioid medication (strong medications that affect the way your brain handles pain signals) is sto...
Why should I lock up my opioid medication and dispose of unused pills?
It can seem inconvenient to lock up opioid medication (strong medications that affect the way yo...
What are side effects of opioid medication?
Dr. Howard J. Shaffer, PhDDr. Howard J. Shaffer, PhD
In addition to their powerful painkilling effects, opioids can produce a feeling of well-being and e...
How does tramadol treat fibromyalgia?
Tramadol (Conzip, Ultram) is a weak narcotic pain medication. It is sometimes prescribed for people ...