How should I store Exalgo?

Keep Exalgo in the container it came in. Make sure the lid is sealed tight. Store Exalgo at room temperature. Avoid storing this or any other medication in the bathroom. The high temperature and moisture in a bathroom can damage medicine. Keep Exalgo in a secure place and out of reach of children. Throw out drugs that have expired or that you no longer take.

Continue Learning about Opiate Agonists

How often are opioids prescribed in the US?
The Society of Thoracic SurgeonsThe Society of Thoracic Surgeons
The amount of opioid prescriptions in the US peaked in 2012 at more than 255 million and a prescribi...
What should I avoid doing when taking opioid drugs for short-term pain?
Travis M. Hendry, MDTravis M. Hendry, MD
While taking opioid medication (strong medications that affect the way your brain handles pain s...
Who is at risk for breathing problems caused by opioid medication?
Opioid therapy can decrease your breathing, especially during sleep. This problem, called respir...
How can I prevent breathing problems caused by opioid medications?
Respiratory depression caused by opioid medications can be prevented by doing the following: Tel...