Can I go to work while taking Rybix ODT?

Rybix ODT (tramadol) can cause side effects that could affect your performance on the job. Some people who take Rybix ODT, which is prescribed to treat moderate to moderately severe chronic pain, feel drowsy or experience a loss of muscle coordination. You should not drive a car or other vehicle, operate heavy machinery or use dangerous tools when you start taking Rybix ODT until you know how the drug affects you. If you're concerned about how Rybix ODT may affect your ability to work, talk to your doctor.

Continue Learning about Opiate Agonists

How will my doctor ensure I don’t become addicted to opioid medication?
UCLA HealthUCLA Health
There is no clear way to ensure that you won’t become addicted to opioids if you are taking them for...
How often are opioids prescribed in the US?
The Society of Thoracic SurgeonsThe Society of Thoracic Surgeons
The amount of opioid prescriptions in the US peaked in 2012 at more than 255 million and a prescribi...
How can I prevent opioid medication withdrawal symptoms?
Howard J. Shaffer, PhDHoward J. Shaffer, PhD
Medications for opioid addiction help prevent or ease withdrawal symptoms and reduce cravings. A...
What should I avoid doing when taking opioid drugs for short-term pain?
Travis M. Hendry, MDTravis M. Hendry, MD
While taking opioid medication (strong medications that affect the way your brain handles pain s...