Can I go to work while taking Rybix ODT?

Rybix ODT (tramadol) can cause side effects that could affect your performance on the job. Some people who take Rybix ODT, which is prescribed to treat moderate to moderately severe chronic pain, feel drowsy or experience a loss of muscle coordination. You should not drive a car or other vehicle, operate heavy machinery or use dangerous tools when you start taking Rybix ODT until you know how the drug affects you. If you're concerned about how Rybix ODT may affect your ability to work, talk to your doctor.

Continue Learning about Opiate Agonists

Do prescription opioids cause more deaths than cocaine and heroin?
Howard J. Shaffer, PhDHoward J. Shaffer, PhD
Today, people face stiff penalties for possessing cocaine or heroin, yet data suggest that opioi...
Can I use tramadol if I have a history of diabetes?
Tramadol belongs to a class of drugs called opioid analgesics, which doctors prescribe for the treat...
Should opioids be prescribed for all types of pain?
Devi E. Nampiaparampil, MDDevi E. Nampiaparampil, MD
Opioids can be very helpful for acute pain management in the short term, but there are some side eff...
How often are opioids prescribed in the US?
The Society of Thoracic SurgeonsThe Society of Thoracic Surgeons
The amount of opioid prescriptions in the US peaked in 2012 at more than 255 million and a prescribi...