Phenytoin is one of many drugs that may interact with Subutex. Before starting treatment with Subutex, give your doctor and pharmacist a list of all your other medicines (prescription and nonprescription) and herbal and dietary supplements. Once you're on Subutex, do not take any new drug or supplement without checking with your doctor and pharmacist first.
- Q Can I use Subutex if I am breastfeeding?
- Q Can I use Subutex if I have a history of lung disease?
- Q Can I use Subutex if I am taking an antifungal medicine?
- Q When can I stop taking Subutex?
- Q Can I use Subutex if I am taking troglitazone?
- Q Can I use Subutex if I am taking carbamazepine?