Phenytoin is one of many drugs that may interact with Subutex. Before starting treatment with Subutex, give your doctor and pharmacist a list of all your other medicines (prescription and nonprescription) and herbal and dietary supplements. Once you're on Subutex, do not take any new drug or supplement without checking with your doctor and pharmacist first.
- Q What should I do if I miss a dose of Subutex?
- Q Can I use Subutex if I am taking cimetidine?
- Q Can I use Subutex if I am taking phenobarbital?
- Q Can I use Subutex if I have a history of seizures?
- Q What should I know about Subutex before taking it?
- Q When can I stop taking Subutex?