Diltiazem is one of many drugs that may interact with Subutex. Before starting treatment with Subutex, give your doctor and pharmacist a list of all your other medicines (prescription and nonprescription) and herbal and dietary supplements. Once you're on Subutex, do not take any new drug or supplement without checking with your doctor and pharmacist first.
- Q How should I take Subutex?
- Q Can I use Subutex if I am taking an antifungal medicine?
- Q What should I do if I miss a dose of Subutex?
- Q Can I use Subutex if I am taking isoniazid?
- Q What are possible side effects of Subutex?
- Q Can I use Subutex if I have a history of lung disease?