Can I use Ryzolt if I am taking warfarin?

Talk to your doctor before taking the long-acting prescription pain medication Ryzolt (tramadol extended-release tablets) if you use warfarin. Ryzolt may interfere with the intended actions of this blood thinner. Your doctor may want to test your blood more frequently and closely monitor your treatment.

Continue Learning about Opiate Agonists

How will my doctor ensure I don’t become addicted to opioid medication?
UCLA HealthUCLA Health
There is no clear way to ensure that you won’t become addicted to opioids if you are taking them for...
How often are opioids prescribed in the US?
The Society of Thoracic SurgeonsThe Society of Thoracic Surgeons
The amount of opioid prescriptions in the US peaked in 2012 at more than 255 million and a prescribi...
Should opioids be prescribed for all types of pain?
Devi E. Nampiaparampil, MDDevi E. Nampiaparampil, MD
Opioids can be very helpful for acute pain management in the short term, but there are some side eff...
What are the risks of using opioid pain medication?
The main effects and risks of using opioids include nausea and constipation, accidental overdose, an...