Can I use ConZip if I am taking digoxin?

If you're taking the heart medication digoxin and your doctor wants to prescribe ConZip (tramadol) for you, he or she will likely monitor you closely. In rare cases, the combination of digoxin and ConZip, which is prescribed for adults who need around-the-clock relief from moderate to moderately severe pain, has led to toxic levels of digoxin. Before you begin taking ConZip, be sure to let your doctor know if you're already on digoxin.

Continue Learning about Opiate Agonists

Can I use fentanyl if I have a history of asthma?
You may be able to use Actiq (fentanyl) if you have a history of asthma, but you should tell your do...
What medication should I avoid if I have a bowel obstruction?
Do not take the painkiller Avinza (morphine) if you have paralytic ileus, a partial or complete bowe...
What should I avoid doing while on opioid medication for chronic pain?
Travis M. Hendry, MDTravis M. Hendry, MD
Take opioid pain medication (strong medications that affect the way your brain handles pain sign...
How often are opioids prescribed in the US?
The Society of Thoracic SurgeonsThe Society of Thoracic Surgeons
The amount of opioid prescriptions in the US peaked in 2012 at more than 255 million and a prescribi...