Can I use ConZip if I am taking cimetidine?

If you're taking the antacid cimetidine (Tagamet), it is safe for you to also take ConZip (tramadol). ConZip is a powerful pain medication that's used to control moderate to moderately severe pain in adults who need relief from such discomfort around the clock for an extended period of time. If your doctor prescribes ConZip while you're already taking cimetidine, make sure that he or she knows.

Continue Learning about Opiate Agonists

What should I avoid doing when taking opioid drugs for short-term pain?
Travis M. Hendry, MDTravis M. Hendry, MD
While taking opioid medication (strong medications that affect the way your brain handles pain s...
How can I prevent opioid medication withdrawal symptoms?
To avoid opioid medication (strong medications that affect the way your brain handles pain signa...
What opioid medications can help treat severe headaches?
Egilius L. Spierings, MDEgilius L. Spierings, MD
If you suffer severe headaches frequently, if not daily, one strategy to consider is a long-acti...
What are the side effects of opioid medication for short-term pain?
Opioid medication (strong medications that affect the way your brain handles pain signals) for s...