Make sure that the doctor who prescribes morphine for you knows that you are pregnant. There are no known risks to unborn babies of pregnant women who use this drug. However, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has not ruled out the possibility there may be a risk. Your doctor may determine that the benefits of morphine sulfate outweigh any potential risk.
- Q Is there a generic version of morphine?
- Q What if someone takes too much morphine controlled release?
- Q How does morphine treat pain?
- Q My pain is gone. Can I stop taking morphine controlled release?
- Q What is the reason for morphine not stopping my pain?
- Q Can I drink alcohol while taking morphine?