Make sure that the doctor who prescribes morphine for you knows that you are pregnant. There are no known risks to unborn babies of pregnant women who use this drug. However, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has not ruled out the possibility there may be a risk. Your doctor may determine that the benefits of morphine sulfate outweigh any potential risk.
- Q Can I drive a car while taking morphine controlled release?
- Q How does morphine interact with other medications?
- Q Can I drink alcohol while taking morphine?
- Q What side effects of morphine should I report to my doctor?
- Q Can I take morphine controlled release if I'm pregnant?
- Q What is morphine sustained release?