Make sure that the doctor who prescribes morphine for you knows that you are pregnant. There are no known risks to unborn babies of pregnant women who use this drug. However, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has not ruled out the possibility there may be a risk. Your doctor may determine that the benefits of morphine sulfate outweigh any potential risk.
- Q How should I take morphine controlled release?
- Q How does morphine controlled release work?
- Q Can I drink alcohol while taking morphine controlled release?
- Q What if someone takes too much morphine?
- Q My pain is gone. Can I stop taking morphine controlled release?
- Q What is the potential danger of taking Morphine with Neurontin?