Make sure that the doctor who prescribes morphine for you knows that you are pregnant. There are no known risks to unborn babies of pregnant women who use this drug. However, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has not ruled out the possibility there may be a risk. Your doctor may determine that the benefits of morphine sulfate outweigh any potential risk.
- Q How does morphine interact with other medications?
- Q Is there a generic version of morphine?
- Q Can I take morphine if I'm breastfeeding?
- Q Is low blood pressure a side effect of morphine with hydrochlorothiazide?
- Q What should I avoid while taking morphine?
- Q What is the reason for morphine not stopping my pain?