Can I use Rybix ODT if I am taking medications for seizures?

If you're taking medication to control seizures, it's likely that your doctor will choose not to prescribe Rybix ODT for you. There have been reports of seizures in people taking Rybix ODT, which suggests that Rybix ODT makes you more likely to suffer from seizures and could interfere with the antiseizure medication you're already using. Rybix ODT is prescribed to treat chronic moderate to moderately severe pain.

Continue Learning about Opiate Agonists

What should I avoid doing while on opioid medication for chronic pain?
Travis M. Hendry, MDTravis M. Hendry, MD
Take opioid pain medication (strong medications that affect the way your brain handles pain sign...
What are side effects of opioid medication?
Dr. Howard J. Shaffer, PhDDr. Howard J. Shaffer, PhD
In addition to their powerful painkilling effects, opioids can produce a feeling of well-being and e...
Can I use fentanyl if I have a history of asthma?
You may be able to use Actiq (fentanyl) if you have a history of asthma, but you should tell your do...
How often are opioids prescribed in the US?
The Society of Thoracic SurgeonsThe Society of Thoracic Surgeons
The amount of opioid prescriptions in the US peaked in 2012 at more than 255 million and a prescribi...