Can I drive a car while taking Exalgo?

Taking Exalgo can cause drowsiness, dizziness and lightheadedness. These and other side effects could make you a danger behind the wheel. For this reason, do not drive an automobile until you know how Exalgo affects your alertness and reaction time. Ask your doctor when it is safe for you to drive a car.

Continue Learning about Opiate Agonists

How does tramadol treat fibromyalgia?
Tramadol (Conzip, Ultram) is a weak narcotic pain medication. It is sometimes prescribed for people ...
How can I prevent opioid medication withdrawal symptoms?
Travis M. Hendry, MDTravis M. Hendry, MD
To avoid opioid medication (strong medications that affect the way your brain handles pain signa...
What should I know before taking opioids?
Before prescribing an opioid for low back pain, your doctor should order a urine test to check for o...
Can I use fentanyl if I have a history of asthma?
You may be able to use Actiq (fentanyl) if you have a history of asthma, but you should tell your do...