Should I talk to my doctor about my onychoschizia symptoms?

Usually onychoschizia can be diagnosed and treated without the help of a doctor. However, you may choose to visit your doctor to figure out if your onychoschizia is being caused by an underlying condition. If you decide to visit your doctor about your onychoschizia symptoms, be sure to discuss the causes, symptoms, treatments, and complications associated with the condition.

Continue Learning about Onychoschizia (Nail Splitting)

Does onychoschizia affect children differently than adults?
Onychoschizia does not usually affect children. In fact, it is most common in elderly people. If you...
Is onychoschizia serious?
Onychoschizia is not usually serious and can be treated with easy techniques. However, the underlyin...
Does onychoschizia affect women differently than men?
Since onychoschizia is often found in conditions that are linked to the X chromosome, onychoschizia ...
How do other illnesses affect onychoschizia?
Onychoschizia can be caused by other illnesses or conditions. Trauma or injury to the nail bed may c...