Treatment for onycholysis is a very slow process. The only treatment required is to clip the nail that has detached and wait for it to grow back, attached to the nail bed. Your doctor may also recommend a prescription to help cure any infection. During this time, you should be especially careful of your nails as they will be very sensitive.
- Q Can onycholysis be prevented?
- Q What are some other nail conditions besides onycholysis?
- Q Is onycholysis serious?
- Q What is the rate of incidence for onycholysis?
- Q How is onycholysis related to a fungal infection?
- Q How do I manage my onycholysis on a daily basis?