Treatment for onycholysis is a very slow process. The only treatment required is to clip the nail that has detached and wait for it to grow back, attached to the nail bed. Your doctor may also recommend a prescription to help cure any infection. During this time, you should be especially careful of your nails as they will be very sensitive.
- Q How is onycholysis diagnosed?
- Q How long does it take to cure onycholysis?
- Q What do I need to know about caring for someone with onycholysis?
- Q How does onycholysis affect the body?
- Q What is the rate of incidence for onycholysis?
- Q What is onycholysis or nail lifting?