Treatment for onycholysis is a very slow process. The only treatment required is to clip the nail that has detached and wait for it to grow back, attached to the nail bed. Your doctor may also recommend a prescription to help cure any infection. During this time, you should be especially careful of your nails as they will be very sensitive.
- Q How is onycholysis diagnosed?
- Q How does a bacterial infection affect onycholysis?
- Q How does onycholysis affect the body?
- Q Is there a cure for onycholysis?
- Q What are the symptoms of onycholysis?
- Q How is onycholoysis (nail lifting) treated?