Curing onycholysis is a very long process that can only begin after the underlying causes are treated. Once the underlying cause is identified and treated, it can take four to six months for your nail to reattach and grow back. It can take twice this time for toenails. Even after healing, the appearance of your nail may be changed permanently.
- Q What causes onycholysis?
- Q What is onycholysis or nail lifting?
- Q What are some other nail conditions besides onycholysis?
- Q How does onycholysis affect the body?
- Q Is there a cure for onycholysis?
- Q What is the rate of incidence for onycholysis?