Onycholysis is not usually treated by medications. However, your doctor may prescribe an antibiotic to help prevent and manage any bacterial, fungal, or yeast infections as well as psoriasis or thyroid disorders. As with any medication, be sure to take it just as your doctor indicated.
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about my onycholysis symptoms?
- Q What is the rate of incidence for onycholysis?
- Q What causes onycholysis?
- Q What are the symptoms of onycholysis?
- Q How long does it take to cure onycholysis?
- Q How is onycholysis related to skin diseases?