Can onycholysis be caused by my medications?

Onycholysis can develop as a reaction toward several different medications. These aggravating medications include tetracyclines, cardiovascular drugs, and cephaloridine. If you suspect your medication is causing your onycholysis, talk to your doctor.

Continue Learning about Onycholysis (Nail Lifting)

How do nail products affect onycholysis?
Depending on the type of treatment you are receiving, your nail treatment can have either a positive...
What do I need to know about caring for someone with onycholysis?
When caring for someone with onycholysis it is important to provide them with the help and support t...
How long does it take to cure onycholysis?
Curing onycholysis is a very long process that can only begin after the underlying causes are treate...
What causes onycholysis?
Onycholysis can be caused by a variety of factors, some serious and others harmless. Trauma to the n...