What do I need to know about caring for someone with oligomenorrhea?

To care for someone with oligomenorrhea, it is important that you are aware of the cause of the disorder. Especially in the case of women with an eating disorder or who exercise an unhealthy amount, you should work with a therapist to develop techniques of helping them with their problems. You should become aware of their treatment plan and help them remember to take their medication, get to appointments with doctors and specialists, and eat healthy. 

Continue Learning about Oligomenorrhea

Do adolescents grow out of oligomenorrhea?
Yes, adolescents often grow out of oligomenorrhea. The beginning of young woman's period is often ir...
How does oligomenorrhea affect the body?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Oligomenorrhea is a menstruation disorder with which women have few, infrequent periods. Women with ...
Should I talk to my doctor about my oligomenorrhea symptoms?
You should talk to your doctor if your menstrual cycle is irregular in this way. The underlying caus...
How do I manage my oligomenorrhea on a daily basis?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Oligomenorrhea can be managed on a daily basis by the treatment plan your doctor decides is right fo...