Should I talk to my doctor about my oligomenorrhea symptoms?

You should talk to your doctor if your menstrual cycle is irregular in this way. The underlying cause could be dangerous and your may need to be treated for other reasons. Your cycle can become regular again with a doctor's treatment.

Continue Learning about Oligomenorrhea

How does oligomenorrhea affect the body?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Oligomenorrhea is a menstruation disorder with which women have few, infrequent periods. Women with ...
What do I need to know about caring for someone with oligomenorrhea?
To care for someone with oligomenorrhea, it is important that you are aware of the cause of the diso...
Do adolescents grow out of oligomenorrhea?
Yes, adolescents often grow out of oligomenorrhea. The beginning of young woman's period is often ir...
How does oligomenorrhea affect pregnancy?
Deborah Raines, MSNDeborah Raines, MSN
Oligomenorrhea is infrequent or scant menstruation. A cause of oligomenorrhea is failure to ovulate....