Is there a cure for oligomenorrhea?

Most cases of oligomenorrhea can be treated after the cause is addressed. To do this, many women are placed on hormonal therapy that then regulates their menstrual cycle. Some women need to undergo surgery to remove tumors. With proper treatment, periods should become regular again.

Continue Learning about Oligomenorrhea

How does oligomenorrhea affect the body?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Oligomenorrhea is a menstruation disorder with which women have few, infrequent periods. Women with ...
What do I need to know about caring for someone with oligomenorrhea?
To care for someone with oligomenorrhea, it is important that you are aware of the cause of the diso...
What can I do to avoid oligomenorrhea?
Patricia Geraghty, NPPatricia Geraghty, NP
The personal changes that you make to prevent oligomenorrhea, infrequent menses, depend on your unde...
How do I manage my oligomenorrhea on a daily basis?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Oligomenorrhea can be managed on a daily basis by the treatment plan your doctor decides is right fo...