How do I manage my oligomenorrhea on a daily basis?

Oligomenorrhea can be managed on a daily basis by the treatment plan your doctor decides is right for you. If your oligomenorrhea is caused by a reason having to do with your diet and fitness level, trainers and nutritionists can help make a plan to help your body and your menstruation. Medication that you may use to treat oligomenorrhea might have specific lifestyle restrictions on things like smoking and alcohol. Consult your doctor for the best treatment plan for you.

Continue Learning about Oligomenorrhea

What can I do to avoid oligomenorrhea?
Patricia Geraghty, NPPatricia Geraghty, NP
The personal changes that you make to prevent oligomenorrhea, infrequent menses, depend on your unde...
Should I talk to my doctor about my oligomenorrhea symptoms?
You should talk to your doctor if your menstrual cycle is irregular in this way. The underlying caus...
Do adolescents grow out of oligomenorrhea?
Yes, adolescents often grow out of oligomenorrhea. The beginning of young woman's period is often ir...
Does oligomenorrhea affect adolescents differently than adults?
It is common that young women just beginning their period will experience irregular periods. They us...