Who should take Zyprexa Zydis (olanzapine)?

Zyprexa Zydis (olanzapine) is a prescription antipsychotic medication that treats symptoms of schizophrenia and bipolar disorder in teenagers and adults. Zyprexa Zydis is not approved for people younger than 13.
Zyprexa works in tandem with other medications to combat episodes of depression associated with bipolar I disorder, and is administered in both manic and mixed episodes of bipolar I disorder.
People with depression can also use Zyprexa Zydis in combination with other medications used to treat depression.

Continue Learning about Olanzapine

Can I take olanzapine during pregnancy?
Olanzapine (Zyprexa) is in a class of medications called atypical antipsychotics. It is used to ...
What are the side effects of olanzapine?
Olanzapine can cause side effects, some of which may be serious. You also should seek emergency ...
What should I know about olanzapine before taking it?
Before taking olanzapine, you should know that it might make you dizzy or slow your reaction tim...
What is olanzapine extended release injectable suspension?
Olanzapine extended release injectable suspension is a prescription injection used to treat schi...