When can I stop getting shots of Zyprexa Relprevv?

Zyprexa Relprevv (olanzapine) is a long-term treatment for schizophrenia. You may be on it for a long time if it is helping to control your symptoms without undue side effects. However, if it isn't working well for you or causes side effects that are serious or bothersome, you may want to talk to your doctor about discontinuing it. Work with your doctor on other medications that can help control your condition.

Continue Learning about Olanzapine

What should I avoid with olanzapine extended release injections?
Olanzapine extended release injectable suspension may cause changes in your blood sugar levels a...
What are the side effects of olanzapine extended release?
Side effects of olanzapine extended release injectable suspension include dizziness, drowsiness,...
What is olanzapine?
Olanzapine, which is sold under the brand name Zyprexa, is used to treat the psychiatric conditi...
What is olanzapine extended release injectable suspension?
Olanzapine extended release injectable suspension is a prescription injection used to treat schi...