What should I do if I miss a dose of Zyprexa Relprevv?

Zyprexa Relprevv (olanzapine), an injectable drug that manages symptoms of schizophrenia, is administered only by a healthcare provider in a clinical setting. If you miss an appointment for an injection, contact your healthcare provider as soon as possible.

Continue Learning about Olanzapine

What are the side effects of olanzapine extended release?
Side effects of olanzapine extended release injectable suspension include dizziness, drowsiness,...
Can I give olanzapine to my teenager?
Olanzapine (Zyprexa) is in a class of medications called atypical antipsychotics. It is used to ...
What is olanzapine?
Olanzapine, which is sold under the brand name Zyprexa, is used to treat the psychiatric conditi...
Can my elderly parent take olanzapine for dementia-related psychosis?