What is Zyprexa Zydis (olanzapine)?

Zyprexa Zydis (olanzapine) is a prescription antipsychotic medication that treats schizophrenia and bipolar disorder in teenagers and adults. It is believed that mental illnesses like schizophrenia and bipolar disorder are caused by an imbalance of chemicals in the brain. Zyprexa Zydis comes in the form of a tablet that dissolves quickly in your mouth.

Continue Learning about Olanzapine

What are the side effects of olanzapine extended release?
Side effects of olanzapine extended release injectable suspension include dizziness, drowsiness,...
What should I know about olanzapine before taking it?
Before taking olanzapine, you should know that it might make you dizzy or slow your reaction tim...
Can my elderly parent take olanzapine for dementia-related psychosis?
Olanzapine (Zyprexa) is in a class of medications called atypical antipsychotics. It is used to ...
Can I take olanzapine during pregnancy?