What is Zyprexa Zydis (olanzapine)?

Zyprexa Zydis (olanzapine) is a prescription antipsychotic medication that treats schizophrenia and bipolar disorder in teenagers and adults. It is believed that mental illnesses like schizophrenia and bipolar disorder are caused by an imbalance of chemicals in the brain. Zyprexa Zydis comes in the form of a tablet that dissolves quickly in your mouth.

Continue Learning about Olanzapine

What is olanzapine?
Olanzapine, which is sold under the brand name Zyprexa, is used to treat the psychiatric conditi...
How should I take olanzapine?
Olanzapine (Zyprexa) is in a class of medications called atypical antipsychotics. It is used to ...
Can I smoke while taking olanzapine?
What should I know about olanzapine before taking it?
Before taking olanzapine, you should know that it might make you dizzy or slow your reaction tim...