What is Zyprexa (olanzapine)?

Zyprexa (olanzapine) is a prescription antipsychotic medication that treats schizophrenia and bipolar disorder in teenagers and adults. Zyprexa comes in the form of a tablet that dissolves quickly in your mouth.

Continue Learning about Olanzapine

Can my elderly parent take olanzapine for dementia-related psychosis?
Olanzapine (Zyprexa) is in a class of medications called atypical antipsychotics. It is used to ...
What are the side effects of olanzapine?
Olanzapine can cause side effects, some of which may be serious. You also should seek emergency ...
What should I know about olanzapine before taking it?
Before taking olanzapine, you should know that it might make you dizzy or slow your reaction tim...
Who should not take olanzapine extended release injectable suspension?
People with dementia should not take olanzapine extended release injectable suspension, because ...