What is the dosage for Zyprexa?

The dosage for Zyprexa (olanzapine) varies depending on what it's prescribed for. Zyprexa is an antipsychotic medication that's used to treat schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. If your doctor prescribes Zyprexa for you, he or she will take into consideration factors such as other health conditions you have and other medications you're on. Most likely, you will begin with a small dose of Zyprexa, which your doctor will increase as your body adjusts to the drug.

Continue Learning about Olanzapine

Can I give olanzapine to my teenager?
Olanzapine (Zyprexa) is in a class of medications called atypical antipsychotics. It is used to ...
Can I breast-feed while taking olanzapine?
What are the side effects of olanzapine?
Olanzapine can cause side effects, some of which may be serious. You also should seek emergency ...
What should I know about olanzapine extended release injections?
Olanzapine extended release injectable suspension should not be used by people who have dementia...