What is the dosage for Zyprexa?

The dosage for Zyprexa (olanzapine) varies depending on what it's prescribed for. Zyprexa is an antipsychotic medication that's used to treat schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. If your doctor prescribes Zyprexa for you, he or she will take into consideration factors such as other health conditions you have and other medications you're on. Most likely, you will begin with a small dose of Zyprexa, which your doctor will increase as your body adjusts to the drug.

Continue Learning about Olanzapine

Can I smoke while taking olanzapine?
Olanzapine (Zyprexa) is in a class of medications called atypical antipsychotics. It is used to ...
Who should not take olanzapine extended release injectable suspension?
People with dementia should not take olanzapine extended release injectable suspension, because ...
What are the side effects of olanzapine?
Olanzapine can cause side effects, some of which may be serious. You also should seek emergency ...
Can I give olanzapine to my teenager?