What is the generic version of Zyprexa Zydis?

Several manufacturers make generic versions of Zyprexa Zydis, sold under the name of the active ingredient, olanzapine. Zyprexa Zydis and its generics are antipsychotics in a dissolvable tablet form, used to treat schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.

Continue Learning about Olanzapine

How should I take olanzapine?
Olanzapine (Zyprexa) is in a class of medications called atypical antipsychotics. It is used to ...
Can I take olanzapine during pregnancy?
Who should not take olanzapine extended release injectable suspension?
People with dementia should not take olanzapine extended release injectable suspension, because ...
What are the side effects of olanzapine?
Olanzapine can cause side effects, some of which may be serious. You also should seek emergency ...