Who should not take olanzapine extended release injectable suspension?

People with dementia should not take olanzapine extended release injectable suspension, because it may cause sudden death. If you have diabetes or high blood sugar, talk with your doctor before taking olanzapine, as it may cause changes in your blood sugar levels. If you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant, talk with your doctor before taking olanzapine extended release injectable suspension.

Continue Learning about Olanzapine

What should I know about olanzapine before taking it?
Before taking olanzapine, you should know that it might make you dizzy or slow your reaction tim...
Can I take olanzapine during pregnancy?
Olanzapine (Zyprexa) is in a class of medications called atypical antipsychotics. It is used to ...
Can I give olanzapine to my teenager?
How should I take olanzapine?