What should I know about olanzapine extended release injections?

Olanzapine extended release injectable suspension should not be used by people who have dementia, because it may cause sudden death. Olanzapine extended release injectable suspension may also cause changes in your blood sugar levels. If you have diabetes, talk with your doctor before taking this medication.

Continue Learning about Olanzapine

How should I take olanzapine?
Olanzapine (Zyprexa) is in a class of medications called atypical antipsychotics. It is used to ...
Can I breast-feed while taking olanzapine?
Can I give olanzapine to my teenager?
What is olanzapine?
Olanzapine, which is sold under the brand name Zyprexa, is used to treat the psychiatric conditi...