What is the generic version of Zyprexa (olanzapine)?

Several manufacturers make generic versions of Zyprexa, sold under the name of the active ingredient, olanzapine. Zyprexa and its generics are antipsychotics used to treat schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.

Continue Learning about Olanzapine

What is olanzapine?
Olanzapine, which is sold under the brand name Zyprexa, is used to treat the psychiatric conditi...
What should I know about olanzapine before taking it?
Before taking olanzapine, you should know that it might make you dizzy or slow your reaction tim...
What are the side effects of olanzapine extended release?
Side effects of olanzapine extended release injectable suspension include dizziness, drowsiness,...
Can my elderly parent take olanzapine for dementia-related psychosis?
Olanzapine (Zyprexa) is in a class of medications called atypical antipsychotics. It is used to ...