How soon after taking Zyprexa will my symptoms improve?

Your symptoms should begin improving a few weeks after taking Zyprexa. It can sometimes take longer. Even if your symptoms improve, never stop taking the medication without first talking to your doctor. It is likely that your doctor will want to lower the dosage slowly.

Continue Learning about Olanzapine

Can I smoke while taking olanzapine?
Olanzapine (Zyprexa) is in a class of medications called atypical antipsychotics. It is used to ...
What should I avoid with olanzapine extended release injections?
Olanzapine extended release injectable suspension may cause changes in your blood sugar levels a...
Can I give olanzapine to my teenager?
What is olanzapine?
Olanzapine, which is sold under the brand name Zyprexa, is used to treat the psychiatric conditi...