How do I take Zyprexa Zydis (olanzapine)?

Zyprexa Zydis can be taken either on an empty stomach or with food (olanzapine). Zyprexa Zydis comes in the form of a disintegrating tablet. With dry hands, remove the foil from the package without popping the pill through the foil. Once the package is open, immediately put the pill in your mouth and wait for it to quickly dissolve. You can take the tablet with or without water.

Continue Learning about Olanzapine

Who should not take olanzapine extended release injectable suspension?
People with dementia should not take olanzapine extended release injectable suspension, because ...
Can I breast-feed while taking olanzapine?
Olanzapine (Zyprexa) is in a class of medications called atypical antipsychotics. It is used to ...
Can I smoke while taking olanzapine?
What is olanzapine extended release injectable suspension?
Olanzapine extended release injectable suspension is a prescription injection used to treat schi...