How should I store Zyprexa?

You should store Zyprexa (olanzapine) at room temperature, away from light and moisture -- not in a bathroom, where steam from the bath or shower could affect it. Keep it tightly closed in its original container, and put it where children can't see it or reach it. If you take the dissolving tablet form, Zyprexa Zydis, do not remove a tablet from the package until you're ready to take it. Zyprexa is an antipsychotic medication for treating schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.

Continue Learning about Olanzapine

Can I give olanzapine to my teenager?
Olanzapine (Zyprexa) is in a class of medications called atypical antipsychotics. It is used to ...
What are the side effects of olanzapine?
Olanzapine can cause side effects, some of which may be serious. You also should seek emergency ...
What should I avoid with olanzapine extended release injections?
Olanzapine extended release injectable suspension may cause changes in your blood sugar levels a...
What are the side effects of olanzapine extended release?
Side effects of olanzapine extended release injectable suspension include dizziness, drowsiness,...