How should I store Zyprexa?

You should store Zyprexa (olanzapine) at room temperature, away from light and moisture -- not in a bathroom, where steam from the bath or shower could affect it. Keep it tightly closed in its original container, and put it where children can't see it or reach it. If you take the dissolving tablet form, Zyprexa Zydis, do not remove a tablet from the package until you're ready to take it. Zyprexa is an antipsychotic medication for treating schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.

Continue Learning about Olanzapine

Can I take olanzapine during pregnancy?
Olanzapine (Zyprexa) is in a class of medications called atypical antipsychotics. It is used to ...
What should I know about olanzapine before taking it?
Before taking olanzapine, you should know that it might make you dizzy or slow your reaction tim...
What should I know about olanzapine extended release injections?
Olanzapine extended release injectable suspension should not be used by people who have dementia...
Can my elderly parent take olanzapine for dementia-related psychosis?