Can I use cold medicines while taking Zyprexa?

Don't self-treat a cold, diarrhea or allergies while taking Zyprexa (olanzepine), an antipsychotic medication that's prescribed to treat schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. The ingredients in some remedies for these illnesses can interact with Zyprexa and lead to side effects. Find out from your doctor what over-the-counter drugs you can safely take while on this medication.

Continue Learning about Olanzapine

What are the side effects of olanzapine?
Olanzapine can cause side effects, some of which may be serious. You also should seek emergency ...
Can I give olanzapine to my teenager?
Olanzapine (Zyprexa) is in a class of medications called atypical antipsychotics. It is used to ...
Can I take olanzapine during pregnancy?
What are the side effects of olanzapine extended release?
Side effects of olanzapine extended release injectable suspension include dizziness, drowsiness,...