Who is most at risk for ocular rosacea?

Ocular rosacea usually affects adults between 30 and 60 years of age, so if you are older than 60 or younger than 30, your risk is low. People with fair skin have a higher risk than people with dark skin. Your risk may also be higher if you are prone to blushing easily, or if others in your family have ocular rosacea. If you think your risk is high, avoid triggers of ocular rosacea, such as extreme temperatures or foods that contain caffeine or alcohol.

Continue Learning about Ocular Rosacea

Is ocular rosacea contagious?
Ocular rosacea is not contagious, so you do not need to worry if you have been near someone with the...
Should I talk to my doctor about my ocular rosacea symptoms?
If you have symptoms of ocular rosacea, you should talk to your doctor. You may need medication pres...
What causes ocular rosacea?
Ocular rosacea often accompanies rosacea in other areas of your face, and the exact cause of rosacea...
What age group is affected by ocular rosacea?
Most cases of ocular rosacea occur in mid-adulthood. You may have an onset of ocular rosacea in your...